First of all, I would like to thank Anna (annabankester) for the nomination, I appreciate it!
Here are the 11 questions given to me and my answers to them:
- First makeup product you purchased ever? It was a blue coloured mascara that I purchased when I went over to the Isle of Man a good few years ago to visit my granddad. I can’t remember who made it though but I loved it!
- Favourite brand and why? Right now, I would say it has to be Rimmel. For the simple fact that I have used this brand for as long as I can remember and still purchase cosmetics from them to this day.
- What’s the most popular trend currently where you live? That’s a hard one and I can’t think of an answer to this!
- Biggest inspiration for your style? I don’t really have an inspiration for my style, to be honest. I suppose I’m always on the lookout to see what’s hot and what’s not and just go along with that.
- What made you become a Beauty Blogger? I’ve always had an interest in makeup and beauty for as long as I can remember. I’m always reading blogs and watching bloggers on YouTube and I guess that’s where I got the idea to start my own one.
- High end, luxury brands or drug store – which do you prefer? I’d say high end and drug store. High end because I see it as a treat to myself and drug store because that’s where I’ve always bought most of my cosmetics (plus it’s slightly cheaper!).
- How has your style evolved over the years? I was a total tomboy when I was younger! My dress sense consisted mostly of tracksuits and trainers. As I got older, I became more aware of style and lost my tomboy ways. I do still find tracksuit bottoms comfy to lounge around in though!
- How many hours do you spend reading beauty blogs roughly? I’d say a good 2-3 hours a day. I’m always looking for inspiration to make my blog better and more noticeable.
- How long do you spend getting ready for a night out? It usually takes me 45 minutes – 1 hour to get ready for a night out.
- What’s your ideal night out? Going from pub to pub is my ideal night out. Simply because I don’t do clubbing and find that pubs are more easier to have a conversation in and slightly more quieter!
- Where do you see your beauty blog going in the future? I’d love for my blog and myself to be a household name. I like the idea of being able to work with brands and blogging about their products. I wouldn’t mind being a blogger as a full time job!
I’ve read that you can give 11 facts about yourself if you want to but I’ve already sort of done that in my blog post yesterday (‘Dragon’s Loyalty Award‘). Feel free to have a look if you want to!
Also, I nominate all of you for this award as I think your blogs are all award-worthy!