First of all I would like to thank Katya (daypatience) for this nomination, I appreciate it!
This is my third blog post this week about awards that I have been nominated for. It’s so lovely to know that you guys take the time to read my blog and think it is award-worthy!
From reading Katya’s nomination, I’ve to give seven facts about myself. I’ve already given seven facts in my ‘Dragon’s Loyalty Award‘ post but I shall think of some more!
- I don’t want to get married or have kids of my own. My boyfriend and I have talked about this and I’m more than happy to have his two kids in my life.
- I was a striker in my primary school girl’s football team. I still love to play football to this day whenever I get the chance.
- My favourite alcoholic drink is white wine. I’m very partial to a Sauvignon Blanc.
- I have a huge fear of spiders. It’s that bad, I sometimes wake in the night and think I can see them on my bed! I’ve had a few injuries from being in a panic.
- I’ve never been abroad. Flying scares me.
- The most painful tattoo I’ve had so far is the one on my chest which is two swallows. I don’t really mind the pain of a tattoo in general but this was really bad!
- I’ve never dyed my hair although I do get asked if I have highlights. My hair is all natural.
My nominations for this award are: