In today’s blog post, I will be writing about what’s inside my makeup case.
As most of you will know or will have seen, I purchased a vanity case and it is now my holy grail for storing my makeup (thank you Argos!).
You can see from the pictures that the case is quite large. The measurements for the case are – H:37cm, W:24cm, D:27cm. At the time I purchased it, it retailed at £21.99 but now it is back up to £27.99.
Now I will show you and tell you what makeup I store inside it!
• L’Oreal Paris Lumi Magique primer
• Bourjois Paris Happy Light primer
• Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro primer
• L’Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Light Infusing foundation
• Max Factor Skin Luminizer foundation
• Rimmel London Good To Glow highlighter
• Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer
• Rimmel London Stay Matte pressed powder
• Benefit Hoola bronzer
• L’Oreal Paris blusher
• Urban Decay ‘Blackout’ eyeshadow
• Urban Decay ‘Busted’ eyeshadow
• Urban Decay ‘Suspect’ eyeshadow
• Maybelline New York gel eyeliner
• Soap & Glory Archery D-I-Y Brow Bar
• Maybelline New York Lash Sensational mascara
• L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist eyebrow pencil
• Maybelline New York gel eyeliner brush
• No7 eyelash curlers
• M.A.C ‘Blankety’ lipstick
• M.A.C ‘Velvet Teddy’ lipstick
• L’Oreal Paris Collection Exclusive By Eva lipstick
• Giorgio Armani lipstick
• L’Oreal Paris ‘Rose Melody’ lipstick
• L’Oreal Paris ‘Nude Vibrato’ lipstick
• M.A.C ‘Spice’ lip pencil
• M.A.C ‘Soar’ lip pencil
• Compact mirror
• Keys for makeup case
• Makeup brushes
• Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge
• Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette
• Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
So, now you all know what’s inside my makeup case!
If any of you are looking for something to store your makeup in, then I highly recommend a large vanity case as it is very useful and comes with a handle so you can carry it around anywhere.
I hope this post has been useful to you all!